At A.S. Electric, Inc. you are always our #1 Priority. Our main goal is your complete and total satisfaction. We will work hard to help you to find the best solution to fit your needs as well as your budget. Don’t settle for sloppy, unprofessional, so-called electrical “experts” that are going to waste your time, rip you off and leave you feeling cheated. We know how important your time and money are and that is why we never will waste either of them. We at A S Electric, Inc. pride ourselves on our integrity and always stand behind our work. We believe that our job is not done until you are completely satisfied.
– Adam Sniadowski
Owner & Operator of A.S. Electric, Inc.
Our Service Commitment
- Fair and up-front pricing
- Professional and courteous service from start to finish
- State licensed & Insured
- Fully trained technicians that do the job right the first time and clean up when the work is done.
- Full compliance with NEC, NFPA, Local Building Codes, and OSHA Safety Regulations
- We will pull all necessary permitting as required.
- We do not cut corners and only believe in performing quality work that’s done right the first time.
- We stand by our work with a one-year limited warranty
Based on 5 reviews
powered by Facebook
Adam and his team installed beautiful exterior lighting on my home. My street is pretty dark and he put beautiful... uplights on my trees and pathway lights on my sidewalk. The lights he installed are absolutely beautiful and my house looks great at night!read more
Racheli Refael Smilovits
Adam is the most knowledgeable and honest electrician you need to know and have his phone hand just I case. We used... him, my clients use him, and i refer him with confidence to the realtors i work with. Thanks Adam.read more
Adam is the best! My HUGE 15 foot storefront sign was not lighting up. I called Adam and he came out right away. ... Turns out that it was a small fix but the way the sign company had installed the sign... the small part was not easily accessible without REMOVING THE ENTIRE SIGN from my storefront!! This would be a HUGE job involving a bucket truck and several workers. Adam crawled into the small space behind the sign and was able to make a hole in the wall to get to the part ... so I wouldn't need to take the entire 15 foot sign down. That small space was about 120 degrees in mid July Florida heat. Any other electrician would have told me to call the sign company to take the sign down so he could access the part... but not Adam... he worked out the problem and got my sign working. He saved me a ton of money and a huge headache! Call Adam now for all of your electrical needs. He's super knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy and just AWESOME!!read more
Adam and his crew brought my old home up to code. I now have peace not worrying that my house might burn down due to... old unsafe wiring! He does quality work quickly. I highly recommend A.S. Electric!read more
Articles from A.S. Electric
- Under ConstructionIt’s been a long time coming, but we are in the process of updating our website. Please pardon our dust, broken links, and other quirks while we… Read more “Under Construction”
- FPE Circuit Breakers & Panels – The Fire & Safety Hazards FPE Knowingly Sold To ConsumersWe highly recommend if you have Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) breakers, breaker boxes, load centers, or panel boards, that you get these replaced immediately. A breaker should trip when the box is overloaded but the FPE equipment has been proven to “lock on” during overload.
- LED Lighting GuideWith the increase in LED Lighting options available along with a steady decline in their overall cost to produce and purchase, there really isn’t a good reason why… Read more “LED Lighting Guide”
- A.S. Electric, Inc. – BNI Educational PresentationsBNI (Business Networking International) is the worlds largest business networking organization, with chapters setup all across the globe. The focus of BNI is to provide business owners… Read more “A.S. Electric, Inc. – BNI Educational Presentations”
- How Tankless Water Heaters WorkThe concept of tankless water heating is pretty simple – instead of heating water and storing it in a tank where energy is lost throughout the day, tankless systems heat water on demand, only as hot water is actually needed and used.
- Be Eco-Wise with LED LightsWith more people concerned about the environment, building and decorating green has never been more popular. One of the easiest ways for homeowners to limit their environmental… Read more “Be Eco-Wise with LED Lights”